We are committed to conduct all activities with integrity and in compliance with our Code of Conduct and values.
Learn about our Code of Conduct and Ethics & Compliance Policies.
Code of Conduct
This document aims to establish mechanisms and procedures to comply with international regulations and best practices in ethics matters, in order to create an environment of trust in the organization, living the institutional values of Proeza.Read Code of Conduct
At Grupo Proeza, we have a zero-tolerance stance on corruption. This policy prohibits the offering or providing anything of value to a government figure or any third party for the purpose of influencing their decisions and obtaining an advantage for the organization.Read policy here
Third Party Contracting Policy and Supplier Veto
This policy describes the mandatory procedures that are designed to obtain information about the activities of third parties and suppliers that want to establish a commercial relationship with Proeza, as well as to minimize the risk of violating anti-corruption and anti-money laundering laws.Read policy here
International Money Laundering and Economic Sanctions Policy.
This policy establishes international mandatory mechanisms and procedures that must be followed in order to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism.Read policy here
International Criminal Compliance Policy
The purpose of this policy is to state our opposition to the commission of any illegal act and constitutes a commitment to permanent vigilance and punishment of fraudulent acts and conduct.Read policy here
International Personal Data Protection Policy
This policy establish the general privacy practices and guidelines for the processing of personal data, as well as appropriate security measures.Read policy here
We listen to you. Speaking up is the right thing to do.
Contact methods available 24/7
The transparency Line is at your disposal to report any actions contrary to our Code of Conduct, Values and Policies. This line is operated by a third party named Letica.
If you were a witness, victim or affected party of a possible violation to our Code of Conduct, use the Transparency Line to report it. Here are some examples of behaviors to report:
- Discriminatory acts
- Give preferences (favoritism)
- Harassment and bullying
- Acts against the corporate conduct
- Use of alcohol or illicit substances
- The supplier or co. Is related to my colleague (conflict of interest)
- Offer or receive improper benefits from a third party (bribes)
- Documents and records falsification
- Gifts and invitations from a third party that exceed the policy limits
- Confidential information disclosure
- Assets theft (company resources)
- Inadequate use of informatic equipment or software
- Files and records destruction
- Use of company assets for personal use
- Give unauthorized access to the company facilities
- Waste and environmental impact
- Lack of safety equipment
- Unsafe conditions