Grupo Proeza, through its companies, is committed to creating a more prosperous and sustainable world.
For this reason, our website has been designed to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level A (WCAG2A) as defined by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We are committed to making our website information accessible to all sectors of the population through web accessibility.
We have taken the following steps to ensure that our website is accessible:
• We have used alt text for images to provide alternative text descriptions for users who cannot see them.
• We have used headings and labels appropriately to help users navigate through the website.
• We have provided transcripts or captions for multimedia content, such as videos or podcasts.
• We have tested the website using accessibility tools to identify and fix any issues that may prevent users with disabilities from accessing the content.
• If you encounter any accessibility issues while using our website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
While we strive to make our website fully accessible to everyone, we acknowledge that some parts of the website may not be fully accessible. We are committed to ongoing improvement of accessibility, and we will continue to make improvements to the website to ensure that it is accessible to everyone.
Date of issue: April 11th, 2023
For more information visit: www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG2A-Conformance